Bra Design Competition Ts & Cs
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please read these terms and conditions carefully:
- The competition is to design a limited edition Empower Sports Bra for the International Women's Day 2021 MAAREE competition.
- Your information will not be shared with any other third parties outside of MAAREE.
- These Terms and Conditions govern the Competition. All other information provided prior to entering the Competition including, without limitation, the route to entry for the Competition and the rules of the Competition, form part of these Terms and Conditions.
- The Competition will run from 8th March 2021 to midnight on 31st March 2021. The closing date for entries is 23:59 GMT 31st March 2021..
- An entrant must enter their details fully on the registration form. Only one entry per person. If under 18, permission must be obtained from a parent or guardian before entering the competition. Each entry form must have the signature, name and date of the authorising parent/guardian if under 18.
- The young person or, if under 18, the young person’s parent or guardian, accepts all these terms and conditions by entering the competition. By entering the competition, entrants confirm that they have read and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, and by the decisions of the MAAREE, which are final in all matters relating to the competition. Any breach of these terms and conditions will result in the forfeiture of the prize. No correspondence will be entered into.
- For a chance to win, a completed entry form (including parent/guardian authorization if applicable) must be submitted.
- Entries must: be no larger than an A4 piece of paper; be on a white background; be sufficiently high resolution (minimum x) if supplied by email; be original material created by the person whose name is submitted on the entry; submitted by email by 23:59 on 31st March 2021. Email address: email@example.com.
- One winner will be selected from all eligible entries received by 23:59 on the closing date of 21st March 2021.
- The decision of the panel of judges (acting reasonably) will be final.
- Winning entries may be subject to alterations or adjustments by MAAREE in order to ensure practicality of use.
- All input provided by the young person and all intellectual property rights therein shall be assigned to MAAREE LTD and thereafter be under the full control of MAAREE.
- The competition winner will be announced by 12th April 2021. The winner will be notified by email.
- The winning entry will receive their winning design printed on an Empower sports bra. Suitable sizes for winning young person to be provided, subject to availability. If not available a suitable alternative will be found.
- The prizes are non-transferable and there is no cash alternative. MAAREE reserve the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value at any time in its sole discretion.
- MAAREE reserves the right to vary, suspend, postpone or terminate the Competition and any prizes, or any aspect thereof, for any reasons whatsoever and without notice. In such an event, you hereby waive any rights or expectations which you may have against MAAREE (or any affiliate thereof) and acknowledge that you will not have any recourse or claim of any nature against MAAREE (or any affiliate thereof).
- MAAREE will provide the winner with details of how their prize can be claimed.
- MAAREE’s decision on any aspect of the Competition is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- As far as permitted by law, MAAREE shall not be liable for any loss, damage or expense suffered by any entrant or the winners in relation to the Competition or the prizes. MAAREE will also not be responsible or liable for any further expenses or fees incurred by the winner in collecting, using or enjoying the prize won in this Competition.
- MAAREE accepts no responsibility for any entry not received for whatever reason.
- No purchase is necessary to enter the competition and there is no charge for submitting an entry.
- Each entrant agrees to the use of his/her image in any publicity material and each winner agrees to their name being made publicly available. Any personal data relating to any entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation.
- Competition entries cannot be returned by MAAREE. It is suggested that entrants make a copy of their entry before submission.
- By submitting an entry, an entrant will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- These Terms and Conditions are governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
- You are providing information to MAAREE only. The information provided will be used only for the purpose of this competition, all data will be destroyed after it has served the purpose mentioned in these terms and conditions.